NII is the value-added reseller for Fortinet Fortigate® Next Generation Firewall in India. Our solutions team specializes in implementation and reengineering Fortigate products for our clients in India. Our team members are well-experienced, trained and certified across Fortigate line of products. Fortigate Next Generation Firewall can help you to secure and manage your network security.
Next Generation Firewall technologies from Fortinet offer integrated, high-performance protection against today's wide range of advanced threats targeting your applications, data, and users. In order to defend networks against the latest threats, NGFW should include, at a minimum, an integrated intrusion prevention system (IPS) with deep packet scanning, the ability to identify and control applications running over a network, and the ability to verify a user’s identity and enforce access policies accordingly.
In addition, Fortinet now offers Advanced Threat Protection (ATP) in Fortigate Next Generation Firewalls providing enhanced security tools to combat and mitigate multi-vector persistent attacks. Backed by automatic, real-time updates delivered by FortiGuard Global Threat Research Team, FortiGate NGFW technology leverages a database of thousands of unique attack signatures as well as anomaly-based detection techniques that enables the system to stop attacks that might evade conventional firewall defenses and recognize threats for which no signature has yet been developed.
Features and Benefits in using Fortigate Next Generation Firewalls
- 60 Gbps firewall performance and sub-4 microsecond latency ensures optimal performance for latency sensitive environments
- Advanced application control lets you define and enforce policies for thousands of applications running across networks regardless of port or the protocol used for communication
- Virtual private network (VPN) technology enforces complete content inspection and multi-threat protection. Traffic optimization prioritizes critical communications traversing VPN tunnels
- Over 4000 IPS signatures enables you to stop attacks that evade more conventional firewalls. Behavior-based heuristics recognize zero day threats for which no signature has been created.
- Data leakage prevention uses a sophisticated pattern-matching engine to help identify and prevent the transfer of sensitive information outside of network perimeters, even when applications encrypt their communications
- Available FortiManager and FortiAnalyzer appliances simplify security management and reduce operating expenses in multiple deployments
- FortiGuard Subscription Services deliver automated, real-time, up-to-date protection against security threats and exploits.