[Webinar] Cybersecurity for Remote Workforce by KK Mookhey
With most of the companies enabling Work-From-Home (WFH) for almost all their employees, this brings a wide variety of cybersecurity risks. Recently, major global IT firms were attacked by ransomware. This webinar addressed the risks from the remote working environment and the use of personal devices.
The webinar was led by our Founder & CEO KK Mookhey.
Topics covered in the webinar:
- Current threat landscape taking into consideration the universal work from home setup
- Risks from inadvertent disclosure of data
- Controlling deliberate leakage of data
- Practical solutions for small and medium enterprises
- Best practices for large enterprises
Watch the webinar here.